Initial Psychotherapy Appointment |$150
Follow-Up 60 Minutes |$120
Follow-Up 45 Minutes |$100
Sliding scale rates are offered on an individual basis and are subject to availability.
Please contact us for rates related to sexual risk assessments, court testimony, and other forensic psychology needs.
We are considered in-network providers for many Optum, UnitedHealthcare, UMR, Tricare East, Aetna, Aetna Medicare, Aetna Student Health, Cigna, and UnitedHealthcare Medicaid insurance plans.
We are currently not accepting other insurances though we are more than happy to provide you with a superbill for you to submit. Many insurances may provide out-of-network reimbursements.
Please note that insurance companies do require providers to submit an official DSM-5 diagnosis. If you pay out-of-pocket, a provider is not required to submit a diagnosis.
Payment is due at the time of service. We are currently only accepting payment via cash or credit card. Any amount that is not covered by insurance is ultimately the client’s responsibility.
Life happens. If something arises in which you cannot make your scheduled appointment, we ask that you please inform us as quickly as possible. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged half of the rate of the session. Exceptions can be made when extraordinary circumstances arise.
Good Faith Estimates
- You have the right to receive a good faith estimate – one that explains the total expected cost of any nonemergency items or services.
- Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, please visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises
Serving Nashville, Tennessee, and the surrounding neighborhoods and towns, like East Nashville, Downtown, Mount Juliet, Brentwood, Green Hills, Hermitage, Antioch, Sylvan Park, Belle Meade, West End, Midtown, Berry Hill, The Gulch, Germantown, 12 South, Hillsboro Village, La Vergne, Goodlettsville, Madison, Historic Edgefield, Lockeland Springs, Eastwood, Merry Oaks, and more.
We provide both in-person and Telehealth remote therapy services in Tennessee.
Serving Las Vegas, Nevada, and nearby areas including Summerlin, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Paradise, North Las Vegas, Green Valley, Seven Hills, Henderson, Silverado Ranch, Nellis Air Force Base, Centennial Hills, Downtown, Charleston.
We provide both in-person and Telehealth remote therapy services in Nevada.
Serving Tampa Bay, Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Tallahassee, Sarasota, Pensacola, Fort Myers, St. Augustine, West Palm Beach, Destin, and more.
We provide Telehealth remote therapy services in Florida.
Serving Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Knik-Fairview, Badger, College, Meadow Lakes, Wasilla, Tanaina, Kalifornsky, and more.
We provide Telehealth remote therapy services in Alaska.
Serving Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Galveston, El Paso, and more.
We provide Telehealth remote therapy services in Texas.
If you're interested in becoming a new client or if you have questions, please complete the form, call or email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Also offering Telehealth services to clients in Nevada and Tennessee.